Personal data file
This translation has been provided for the convenience of our clients. In case of confusion or conflict, the Finnish text will prevail.
1. Registry holder
Company ID: 2595210-4
Address: Pajatie 8, 40630 Jyväskylä Finland
2. Contact information
manager: Kalevi Riipinen
Address: Pajatie 8 40630 Jyväskylä, Finland
3. Registry name
FreshWind Oy:n asiakasrekisteri
The information stored in the customer registry may be used for the following purposes:
- Development of customer service and business operations
- Analysis and
- Other similar uses.
Personal information will be handled in accordance with the Finnish Personal Data Act.
5. Registry information
The customer registry may contain the following information:
- Contact information, such as name, address,
phone number, and email address.
- Registry information such as username and
password and other similar information
- Age, sex,
profession and nationality
- Customer information, such as invoicing and
payment information, product and order history, customer feedback, and similar
- Information given by the client regarding
interests in products.
- Permits and
- Other information collected with the customer’s consent.
6. Data sources
Personal information can be collected:
the client via phone, email or other communication
- Via cookies and similar technologies
- Via public and private registries, such as the Robinson registry maintained by the Finnish Direct Marketing Association.
7. Disclosure of data and transfer of data outside the EU or the European Economic Area
Name and contact information may be used for marketing purposes as defined in the Personal Data Act. Information will not be disclosed to third parties. Information will not be disclosed outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
8. Personal Rights
Right to view and correct personal information
Persons added to the registry have a right to view any personal information that has been stored in the registry. Contacts regarding viewing personal information must be made in writing and sent to the address defined in section 1 of this document. If the collected information contains mistakes, a request for correction may be made to the person in charge of maintaining the registry. Contact information is found in section 2 of this document.
Right to prohibit use
Persons added to the registry have a right to prohibit the registry holder from using any collected information for the purpose of direct advertising and other direct marketing, market research and polls, and genealogical research.
9. The principles of data protection and storage
The register is located on a secure server. Access to the registry is protected with usernames, passwords, firewalls and other technical and administrative security measures.